1. No Refunds. Special Orders, Custom Orders, Floor Samples, Sales Goods are Final Sale. All other items may be exchanged or a store credit may be issued within 7 days from the date of purchase, with original receipt.
2. Lost Gift Certificates and/or Store Credits cannot be replaced and will be Void.
3. Pavilion requires a Minimum Deposit of 50% on All Furniture Orders when the order is placed, and the balance in full once the merchandise is ready to be picked-up. Deposits are Non-Refundable and Non-Transferable.
4. Lead Times are Estimates Only and are based on our past experience with the particular craftsman or manufacturer. Pavilion is not responsible for delays caused by material shortages, manufacturing difficulties or transit delays.
5. Pavilion is not responsible for Delivery of the Merchandise but will help Facilitate delivery through an Independent upon request. Pavilion reserves the right to levy holding fees on all goods requiring storage.
6. It is the Customers Responsibility to insure that All Furniture Items purchased will fit into the room intended. This includes Entry Points such as Doorways, Hallways, Elevators etc. Appropriate measurements must be taken to ensure clearance required. All Furniture Dimensions are made available prior to purchase.
7. Custom Furnishings may Vary Slightly from piece to piece due to the hand applied finishes and/or the Natural Variations in Materials.
8. Pricing Listed is only a Starting Price Based off the Smallest Model or Configuration Available in the Series with Starting Finishes and is Subject to Change at anytime, Without Notice.
9. All Warranty Claims must be made by the Original Purchaser and a copy of the Invoice and Receipt must be presented upon request. Only the Original Purchaser holds the right to a Valid Warranty.
Each Manufacturer provides its own manufacturers warranty and its conditions are subject to change without notice. Manufacturers require photos of the product(s) in question and it is at the sole discretion of the manufacturer to determine if it is in fact a defect.
Note: All Transportation costs to and from the manufacturer on any claims made on any product that holds a warranty is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and not that of Pavilion or its manufacturers.
10. All Delivery Claims must be reported within 24 Hours of Receipt or shall be deemed void.